Monday, June 30, 2008

Wedding | Amy & Shawn


Last Saturday, I shot a wedding with Jen Dery of JoNa Photography. I had sooo much fun with her! Jen is an awesome photographer, she whipped off images quickly and flawlessly, capturing the spirit and emotion of the day, all while being a Totally Cool Chick.

When Jen and I met Amy at her parent's house, I was struck by how crazy beautiful she was! Her eyes, her dress, her hair, her jewelry... she was absolutely gorgeous! She filled every room with sweetness and warmth, and I literally stalked her the whole day. I had a good excuse, though :)





Shawn and Amy exiting the church. Gotta love bubbles! I should warn you now about my weakness for kid photos...







The groomsmen were definitely cooperative. (Thanks guys!)


A few candid portraits that I grabbed, and some different perspectives of Jen's shots.








I also have a weakness for sweets.








Congratulations, Amy and Shawn!  Enjoy all the happy years to come.

Thank you, Jen, for being so incredibly awesome.  We should definitely hang out more. :)

5 comments:

  1. Delia,

    Thank you so much for everything; your pictures are incredible!
    We Love You!!
    Shawn & Amy Paquette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to what Amy and Shawn said! I LOVE them! Thanks again for joining me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Delia,

    I LOVE the toe touching one - it's fabulous!!!
    It was great to meet you and even better to work with you and Jen. Email me your address and I'll send you some super cool earplugs!!

    Take care,

    Suzie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the ring shots on the flowers, gorgeous!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete