Thursday, November 27, 2008

Portrait Session | Paul


One of the best things in life is your friends.

You know when you meet someone, and you just KNOW that they're a good person? Paul is one of those people. He's all goodness. You can trust him. Pretty cool!!


When Paul asked me to take a few portraits of him so he could "shamelessly promote" himself, I was thrilled to help out. He has such a cool, clean look. And - of course - that violin thing.
(I'm a violinist-geek type too.)


I've been loving the classic black-and-whites these days, but just in case anyone thinks I always do the same thing and get stuck in a rut... I don't!! I have crazy ideas, too. See??

Hmmm... maybe not the best for your professional photos, but fun anyway!! Thanks for trusting me with your image, thanks for letting me pick your brain, and above all, thanks for being a friend.

(Hi Liz!!!)

1 comment: