Sunday, April 19, 2009

Where's Delia?

I know.  It's been a long, long time.  I've been in quite a funk.  I had a lot of things bothering me and getting me down about myself, my life and my future.  I'm a pretty private person, so usually when there's no news, it's bad news.  I just bottle it up and bury it as far as I can... but obviously, you can't have too many bottles cluttering up your life... there's not enough room for it all.  

Soooo?  I did some cleaning up.  There are a few bottles left, but I am happy to report that I am on the upswing of things.  I'm very happy with where I am today and I'm excited to see where I go from here.  I do have to apologize to all the people who have been waiting for me to get things done.  I am more sorry than I can say.  I'll be blogging this week... I am not going to sleep!!

To make this post somewhat wedding-related, I also want to thank my hubby, who has been so loving, helpful, and supportive - I don't know what I would do without him.

Marriage is awesome -- I highly recommend it!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm happy about the marriage helping you through thing! And I hope that your bottles get all sorted out soon. Hang in there :) You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for being soooo sweet, Maya. I can really use some kindness these days!! As for my cluttery bottles, some of them are cleaned, some are filed, I broke some, and I just threw some away... LOL. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delia,

    I know what it means to be in a funk and to be all funkified.

    Glad to hear that you're on the upswing. Let me know if there's anything I can do.

    And realize it's OK to have "bottles." That's life. Those bottles contains messages and it's up to you (maybe with the support of hubby) to read and interpret those messages so that you can take positive actions that will lead to positive results and emotions.

    But you already knew that.

    you rock,

    j

    ReplyDelete