Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Engagement | Meredith & Matt


Ahhhhh.... Sparty. As we all know, Sparty is the well-loved statue of the Michigan State mascot.

Meredith and Matt found each other while they were students. Since I went to the Other College, and they're getting married at MSU, they were kind enough to show me around campus for a day. It was full of lush, green, beautiful trees... and shrubs... and grass and flowers and birds and bees, etc, etc, etc. It was like being at a well-landscaped park.

Back to the crazy good-looking couple.





Matt is going to be famous some day... so you'd better grab this offer while it lasts!!


... although I bet Meredith would have some words for you, if you tried.
She *looks* sweet, but there's definitely some spice.


This is where they first met, in the Department of Theatre. I think that's where they learned the facial-muscle-stretching-loosening -- what exactly are they doing?




Has anyone else noticed how airbrushed they look? I didn't do it. They both just have amazingly smooth, beautiful skin.




Meredith & Matt are my kind of people. Artsy and smart. Fun and practical. Crazy and real. Do you know how hard it is to find people like this??

If these two are your friends, consider yourself lucky.




I thought we were done, but then what did this fun-loving couple do?






Heyyyyyyyy.... Watch that hand!!!




FEET!! Meredith told me NOT to take a picture of her FEET!!


I think of this footprint like it's a step into the future... the very near future...


I'm looking forward to seeing you guys again REALLY soon! Excitement Time!!

3 comments:

  1. these are so cute! you must have had a fun day with them... they look like a fun couple :-) & ur right... im jealous of their "airbrushed" looking skin. gahh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried posting a couple days ago and it didn't show up!

    These are awesome Delia! Beautiful couple! I think my favorite is the one in front of the Department of Theater but it is too hard to pick. I can't believe you were in E. Lansing and didn't call me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Delia,

    I know this is late but thanks for your encouraging words on one of my posts! I was trying to find out how you would have heard about me and then I saw "MzDeeDeeLiCiou$" right above and I realized ahh. The Infamous Daryl Jane :D

    Anyway, just learning Photography and am overwhelmed! Your stuff is awesome!

    ReplyDelete