Monday, June 15, 2009

Engagement | Lauren & Bill



Lauren and Bill are such a sweet couple. They're getting married this fall and to be honest, they look like it -- Kissy Kissy Smoochie Smoochie -- gotta love all that snuggling!



I love Lauren's hair here. I know it's messy, but it's so cute. I hope she doesn't hate me for posting it.



I like the second one here because of the way Bill's looking at his bride-to-be.
Yup, he's in loooove!



A quiet corner for some more kisses...






My artsy side got a hold of me for this next series of black and whites.




But it's hard to keep thinking black and white when Lauren has gorgeous-beautiful eyes. The color of her eyes is so striking because it's such a pure, clear blue. Beauty!!



These guys are good sports. They came out to Ann Arbor and I dragged them alllllll over. We went to the UofM Central Campus, North Campus - we trekked up and down, hills and stairs, around in circles, getting lost (oops) and they put up with me through all of it! Here's the tuckered out couple, all relaxed and happy to be going home. I'm sorry for keeping you guys out so long :)




Thanks for coming out to see me and I'm super excited to see you guys again for the big day! Yayyy!!
Congrats on your engagement and on your love!!

2 comments:

  1. These are awesome Delia! What a beautiful couple..it took me a minute to realize where I knew Lauren from (she had her hair in an up-do last time I saw her). I love the black and white series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are great pictures! :-) and OMG ur right... u cant justify too many b&w slides with Lauren's eyes being that color.. its BEAUUUUUTIFUL. keep up the good job! you totally capture the theme: "LOVE"

    ReplyDelete