Saturday, June 13, 2009

Wedding | Molly & Robert

I was so happy to shoot with Nicole Ladonne again so soon!  Nicole is an awesome photographer, an awesome person, an awesome director, an awesome inspiration.
She's cool.  I like her.  I'm glad she likes me!!  (I think she likes me...)

Molly & Robert were married at St. Rene Goupil Parish in Sterling Heights.






A roller-skating rink was *definitely* a unique idea!!
I was immediately transported back to the 80's and childhood birthday parties.







When Nicole and I arrived at The Gazebo for their reception, we were greeted with these brightly-colored yummies!  It was soooo hard to keep my greedy fingers away from them!!








I love boys... this one was fun.




An artsy one...


And a fun one...


And my proof pic that I shoot with Famous People... Hi Nicole!! Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment