Sunday, June 7, 2009

Wedding | Anna & Loren

I was fortunate enough to meet another very awesome photographer who is worthy of admiration.  Nicole Ladonne is SO easy to get along with, it's no wonder why everyone loves her. When she asked if I could shoot with her, I jumped at the chance.

Anna and Loren were married on a beautiful Monday afternoon.
Monday, you say?  Hey, why not... I got married on a Thursday :)



Anna has a beautiful cat - very striking eyes.


They were married at St. Mary's Student Parish in downtown Ann Arbor.


After the ceremony, we went for a walk around the UM Campus and back to Kerrytown.  I grabbed some extra portraits from different angles, and a couple silly candids.  Nicole is a master at directing couples and picking spots.











I always have to have some sort of proof when I say that I get to shoot with Famous People.

Nicole, thanks for bringing me along :)

Anna and Loren, best wishes for a very happy future!

2 comments:

  1. These are awesome Delia! Such genuine emotions captured in such a beautiful way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so so talented! Can't wait to work with you again!

    ReplyDelete